I Think I Just Found My Business Partner And A Reliable Manufacturer For You Guys!

I am a local grocery store owner and am looking forward to expanding and add wellness products adjacent to the store. For obvious reasons, hemp oil products were what I was interested in most but as I didn’t really try any, I was quite unsure. It is my habit that I ask for opinions only after I know something to debate about which is why I looked for the alleged best CBD brands before asking the users.



I had two objectives in my mind, one was to have a trustable business relationship with the distributor or the manufacturer, and second was that the brand is acceptable to the local people of Florida. I had heard of this one brand Green Roads and decided to start my exploration with the same brand and guess what; I didn’t need to look anywhere else. Although I looked, it was just for validation.

And Their Raving Reviews Were My Validation!

They have bagged some amazing reviews which convinced me to pick them out of the basket! Actually, they have a dedicated website where people can share their stories about the CBD products. Here are some of the best ones which really helped me choose them as my business partner and would definitely help you choose your health partner!

Reviews In Their Own Words!

1) Amanda Tellez

“I broke my back 12 years ago. I work at a small shop that carries Green Road and a few other companies for CBD products. I gave a few a shot and was not happy with the results. I then purchased the 60mg Lego gummy men and was so pleased with how I felt and could move! I was beyond ecstatic! I saved some money and got the Dab Wax and a mini wax collector. I hobble over after waking up able to take 2 or 3 small drags and I can move around nearly pain free. I cannot express how happy I am with this company.”

2) Lisa Haarde Scarpa

“I couldn’t eat or sleep. Not being a big fan of Pharma I ran to my local smoke shop and purchased my first pack of edible Lego dudes, and the receiving results were instant (and delicious). It brings tears to my eyes as I type this because I couldn’t be more grateful for this natural, organic, alternative. I urge ANYONE with mental issues mentioned above to try it out. It’ll be, without a doubt, the best money you’ve ever spent. I want to thank all of you at Green Roads for making happiness and peace possible for me again.”

There were many more reviews and I read all of them. It was all praises and I felt a jolt of happiness not only because people were finding it effective but also because many purchases were third-party. Meaning, they have a good rapport with their wholesale partners which was exactly what I needed.

And also, they have fabulous information on what is CBD and how is CBD oil legal across the country.

Comments